73 x 124 cm.
Giglée print on Hahnemühle Museum Etching 350 gms paper.
Paradise is the central panel of Speculum, a digital triptych inspired by Hieronymus Bosch’s The Garden of Earthly Delights and created by Dutch artistic threesome, SMACK. Working with computer generated imagery and shrewd references to the present-day, SMACK reflect on a contemporary landscape of invasive technology, consumerism and digital addiction. Paradise is a garden of superegos, where each self-obsessed character is locked inside their own loop: penis-horse riders circle mid-screen, throwaway packaging grows on trees and headless fried chickens roam free. In this limited edition print, available exclusively from Limited by SOLO, the hallucinatory energy of SMACK’s original work is masterfully translated into physical form.
Limited by Solo wishes to see its art pieces travelling around the world and getting to your door in the quickest and safest way.
- Shipping cost worldwide is free. We work with DHL.
- Custom and duty taxes are not included. For the convenience of our clients, custom and duty taxes are broken down at the checkout if any.
- Shipping time for destinations in the EU may vary between 5 and 7 working days and for non-EU destinations between 7 and 15 working days. In both cases counting from the moment when the purchase is completed.
- The package will be delivered at the address that was detailed at the purchase form Monday to Friday during the day. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee time slots or weekend deliveries.
- Artworks in "Pre-sale" will be shipped after the date specified in the product description.