73 x 124 cm.
Giglée print Hahnemühle Museum Etching 350 gms paper.
Eden is the left panel of Speculum, a digital triptych inspired by Hieronymus Bosch’s The Garden of Earthly Delights and created by Dutch artistic trio, SMACK. Using 3D animation and astute references to popular culture, SMACK explore contemporary phenomena such as always-on technology, digital identities and mass behaviour. Described by the artists as “Silicon Valley inside out,” Eden is an oasis of pastel-toned calm, a deceptive wonderland of artificial flora populated by the all-seeing eyes of present-day technology. The colour, detail and potency of SMACK’s original work are beautifully retained in this limited edition print, available exclusively from Limited by SOLO.
Limited by Solo wishes to see its art pieces travelling around the world and getting to your door in the quickest and safest way.
- Shipping cost worldwide is free. We work with DHL.
- Custom and duty taxes are not included. For the convenience of our clients, custom and duty taxes are broken down at the checkout if any.
- Shipping time for destinations in the EU may vary between 5 and 7 working days and for non-EU destinations between 7 and 15 working days. In both cases counting from the moment when the purchase is completed.
- The package will be delivered at the address that was detailed at the purchase form Monday to Friday during the day. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee time slots or weekend deliveries.
- Artworks in "Pre-sale" will be shipped after the date specified in the product description.