73 x 124 cm.
Giglée print on Hahnemühle Museum Etching 350 gms paper.
Hell is the right panel of Speculum, a digital triptych inspired by Hieronymus Bosch’s The Garden of Earthly Delights and created by Dutch artistic collective, SMACK. Combining 3D animation and incisive references to contemporary culture, SMACK create artwork rooted in the preset day. Digital addiction and the invasive power of always-on technologies are addressed in Hell, in which hashtags, surveillance cameras and casino slots populate a grim landscape of everlasting torture. This limited edition print, exclusive to Limited by SOLO, translates the distinctive colour and unsettling feel of SMACK’s original work into a non-digital format.
Limited by Solo wishes to see its art pieces travelling around the world and getting to your door in the quickest and safest way.
- Shipping cost worldwide is free. We work with DHL.
- Custom and duty taxes are not included. For the convenience of our clients, custom and duty taxes are broken down at the checkout if any.
- Shipping time for destinations in the EU may vary between 5 and 7 working days and for non-EU destinations between 7 and 15 working days. In both cases counting from the moment when the purchase is completed.
- The package will be delivered at the address that was detailed at the purchase form Monday to Friday during the day. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee time slots or weekend deliveries.
- Artworks in "Pre-sale" will be shipped after the date specified in the product description.