Limited by Solo wishes to see its art pieces travelling around the world. In order to accomplish this a big effort has been made to ensure the best, quickest and safest shipping experience.
- Shipping cost worldwide is free.
- We work with DHL, that takes the package door to door, during the entire route, worldwide.
Custom and duty taxes:
- For the convenience of our clients, we had integrated at the checkout process a tool so that they can know and pay beforehand custom and duty taxes, whenever the delivery address is outside of the European Union. The amount depends on the destination and the type of art piece. This way the transaction will not have any unpleasant surprises such as customs delays or extra costs.
- For domestic shipments (Spain and European Union) the shipping time may vary between 3 to 5 business days from the moment when the purchase is completed.
- For worldwide shipments the shipping time may vary between 7 to 14 business days, depending on the final destination, from the moment when the purchase is completed.
The package will be delivered at the address that was detailed at the purchase form, Monday to Friday during the day. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee time slots or weekend deliveries.
Orders concerning pieces under "Pre-sale" conditions will be shipped after the date specified in the product description.
Packaging and protection of the art piece
Each Limited by SOLO graphic artwork will get to its destination under the best conditions relating to its conservation and protection.
Unframed pieces will travel carefully wrap in neutral pH museum paper, that ensures its preservation, placed inside a rigid tube or folder, based on the instructions given by our curators. The tube will be sheltered in a box for its shipping.
Also our framed graphic artwork is appropriately safeguarded with a water-resistant laminated paper and placed afterwards in a specially designed cardboard box for framed pieces. Our external packaging is 100% recyclable, and because of its high quality and ensure many uses before starting its life again.
Our sculptures are also appropriately accommodated in wooden boxes, with inside protections so that the piece is safe during the shipping process. It will be carefully wrapped so that it does not get scratched or dirty.