Pendant, sterling silver and black spinels
The work of Canadian artist Ryan Heshka is populated with characters that could have stepped straight out of a pulp comic or retro-futurist film, 70s icons reimagined from a contemporary perspective. Crafted in sterling silver with round cut black spinel, this snake necklace brings hipster vampire chic to a tattoo classic.
Limited by Solo wishes to see its art pieces travelling around the world and getting to your door in the quickest and safest way.
- Shipping cost worldwide is free. We work with DHL.
- Custom and duty taxes are not included. For the convenience of our clients, custom and duty taxes are broken down at the checkout if any.
- Shipping time for destinations in the EU may vary between 5 and 7 working days and for non-EU destinations between 7 and 15 working days. In both cases counting from the moment when the purchase is completed.
- The package will be delivered at the address that was detailed at the purchase form Monday to Friday during the day. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee time slots or weekend deliveries.
- Artworks in "Pre-sale" will be shipped after the date specified in the product description.