Image: 58 x 58 cm, Paper: 78.5 x 78.5 cm.
Full color photogravure on Hahnemühle Natural White 350 grams paper.
Mickey Mouse receives a last goodbye in Sergio Mora’s Electric Funeral, a visual requiem for a bygone star. Developed in 2013 and exhibited in Lugano, Switzerland, the original painting depicts the passing of an era and, through the iconic cartoon figure, explores the idea of change and what is left behind. In characteristic Sergio Mora style, the onlookers’ heads are anything but ordinary: geometric figures, a bomb, an egg and an onion. “Everyone’s mind is a world in itself,” explains the artist, whose pop-surrealist works transport viewers to unlikely settings where anything is possible. The ice-cream landscape, blue volcano and funeral pyre flames retain all their original intensity in this full colour limited edition print, developed exclusively for Limited by SOLO.
Limited by Solo wishes to see its art pieces travelling around the world and getting to your door in the quickest and safest way.
- Shipping cost worldwide is free. We work with DHL.
- Custom and duty taxes are not included. For the convenience of our clients, custom and duty taxes are broken down at the checkout if any.
- Shipping time for destinations in the EU may vary between 3 and 5 working days and for non-EU destinations between 7 and 14 working days. In both cases counting from the moment when the purchase is completed.
- The package will be delivered at the address that was detailed at the purchase form Monday to Friday during the day. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee time slots or weekend deliveries.
- Artworks in "Pre-sale" will be shipped after the date specified in the product description.