20 x 26 cm.
Printed book. Paperback.
Kunstmuseum Luzern & Hannibal
Texts in English and German
288 pages, full color
Texts by Fanni Fetzer and Koen Sels.
I'd rather stay at home is the first publication to offer an in-depth look into the making of Rinus Van de Velde´s video works, drawings and cardboard, wood and ceramic objects, providing insights that are as intimate as they are fascinating. Photographs show the artist and his team at work in his studio building ambitious film sets, composing complicated tracking shots and more. Revealed to the public for the first time, these behind-the-scenes moments enhance the artist's charcoal and coloured pencil drawings and ceramic objects. The book contains more than 150 illustrations, showing how Rinus Van de Velde tells his inscrutable tales of failed heroes through a skilful interweaving of reality and fiction.
Limited by Solo wishes to see its art pieces travelling around the world and getting to your door in the quickest and safest way.
- Shipping cost worldwide is free. We work with DHL.
- Custom and duty taxes are not included. For the convenience of our clients, custom and duty taxes are broken down at the checkout if any.
- Shipping time for destinations in the EU may vary between 5 and 7 working days and for non-EU destinations between 7 and 15 working days. In both cases counting from the moment when the purchase is completed.
- The package will be delivered at the address that was detailed at the purchase form Monday to Friday during the day. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee time slots or weekend deliveries.
- Artworks in "Pre-sale" will be shipped after the date specified in the product description.