76 x 50 cm.
Ink Giclee Print on Hahnemühle Museum Etching 350 grams paper.
Winner of The Lumen Prize Gold Award, The Butcher’s Son made history in 2018 as the first machine-generated portrait to take a major international art prize. This landmark AI artwork forms part of Mario Klingemann’s Imposture Series, produced by a generative adversarial network (GAN) trained on stick figures and images harvested from the internet. Using a method known as “transhancement,” the AI model adds skin texture, hair or other artefacts to these low-resolution images.
Limited by Solo wishes to see its art pieces travelling around the world and getting to your door in the quickest and safest way.
- Shipping cost worldwide is free. We work with DHL.
- Custom and duty taxes are not included. For the convenience of our clients, custom and duty taxes are broken down at the checkout if any.
- Shipping time for destinations in the EU may vary between 3 and 5 working days and for non-EU destinations between 7 and 14 working days. In both cases counting from the moment when the purchase is completed.
- The package will be delivered at the address that was detailed at the purchase form Monday to Friday during the day. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee time slots or weekend deliveries.
- Artworks in "Pre-sale" will be shipped after the date specified in the product description.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.