43,5cm x 28,5cm x 9,5cm
Fabric, cotton tape and thread
According to artist Alex Hug, 'Can You Please Hold My Bag?' is a recurring question for those who carry a bag and welcome any free hand insight. That's why she has created these bags, precisely with that free hand ready to help.
Alex Hug produces works of art under a sustainable philosophy in which reuse, recreation and recycling predominate.
Limited by Solo wishes to see its art pieces travelling around the world and getting to your door in the quickest and safest way.
- Shipping cost worldwide is free. We work with DHL.
- Custom and duty taxes are not included. For the convenience of our clients, custom and duty taxes are broken down at the checkout if any.
- Shipping time for destinations in the EU may vary between 5 and 7 working days and for non-EU destinations between 7 and 15 working days. In both cases counting from the moment when the purchase is completed.
- The package will be delivered at the address that was detailed at the purchase form Monday to Friday during the day. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee time slots or weekend deliveries.
- Artworks in "Pre-sale" will be shipped after the date specified in the product description.