15,5 x 15,5 x 38,5 cm.
Handcraft black-finish ceramic from Centro Cerámico de Talavera de la Reina, Toledo, Spain.
The smiling face synonymous with the work of Spanish artist Juan Díaz-Faes. Its curved forms recall characters from the artist’s busy patterns, expressed in a range of media including murals, skateparks and textiles.
Stretched-out, fluid, dynamic. Bogey is the friendly ghost that inhabits your home. His eyes keep track of your movements: wherever you go, he’s smiling right back.
This limited edition ceramic, is a cheery tribute to the yokai of Japanese folklore, this sculpture by Juan Díaz-Faes is a ceramic spirit turned into a friend.
Limited by Solo wishes to see its art pieces travelling around the world and getting to your door in the quickest and safest way.
- Shipping cost worldwide is free. We work with DHL.
- Custom and duty taxes are not included. For the convenience of our clients, custom and duty taxes are broken down at the checkout if any.
- Shipping time for destinations in the EU may vary between 5 and 7 working days and for non-EU destinations between 7 and 15 working days. In both cases counting from the moment when the purchase is completed.
- The package will be delivered at the address that was detailed at the purchase form Monday to Friday during the day. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee time slots or weekend deliveries.
- Artworks in "Pre-sale" will be shipped after the date specified in the product description.