Limited Edition of 50. Certificate of Authenticity included.
40.5" x 33.5" in.
Giclée Print on 350 gsm Hahnemühle Museum paper.
Two characters in padded clothes and ski masks gather colorful firewood in a snowy and desolate forest; they meet and their hands intertwine. Ryan Heshka invites us to enter his surreal and intriguing setting, where a two-headed bird and key elements of his work coexist, such as hybrid beings and pastel tones contrasted with tense atmospheres.
High Fivesies is the first print of a large format painting of Heshka designed exclusively for Limited by SOLO, based on a work commissioned for Colección SOLO. All the essence of the Heshkaverse in its most dreamlike side, captured in a high quality Giclée print, numbered and signed.
The frame is carefully selected by our team and assembled in an art specialist framing workshop.
These custom made frames are made of beechwood and oak wood. A natural or wengue finish is chosen by our curator, as well as its thickness –10 to 30 mm–, based on the needs of the artwork, as it is shown in the photographs.
Please, take into account that delivery time can be altered by the framing process, adding to the estimated delivery date between 4/7 working days.
Limited by Solo wishes to see its art pieces travelling around the world and getting to your door in the quickest and safest way.
- Shipping cost worldwide is free. We work with DHL.
- Custom and duty taxes are not included. For the convenience of our clients, custom and duty taxes are broken down at the checkout if any.
- Shipping time for destinations in the EU may vary between 5 and 7 working days and for non-EU destinations between 7 and 15 working days. In both cases counting from the moment when the purchase is completed.
- The package will be delivered at the address that was detailed at the purchase form Monday to Friday during the day. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee time slots or weekend deliveries.
- Artworks in "Pre-sale" will be shipped after the date specified in the product description.