71,5 x 55 cm.
Print on Hahnemühle Photo Rag Satin 308 grams paper.
Human and robot become one in Manchine, part of the Half Machine - Half Human Portrait Series by Serbian artist, Sholim, exhibited in Still Human at Espacio SOLO. Originally developed as an animated video loop, this artwork is the first of Sholim’s creations to be made available in a limited edition print and is an excellent example of what the artist describes as “digital surrealism.” In this case, a cheesy corporate headshot is dissected to reveal the character’s mechanical inner workings in a satirical take on identity and the emergence of post-humans.
Limited by Solo wishes to see its art pieces travelling around the world and getting to your door in the quickest and safest way.
- Shipping cost worldwide is free. We work with DHL.
- Custom and duty taxes are not included. For the convenience of our clients, custom and duty taxes are broken down at the checkout if any.
- Shipping time for destinations in the EU may vary between 3 and 5 working days and for non-EU destinations between 7 and 14 working days. In both cases counting from the moment when the purchase is completed.
- The package will be delivered at the address that was detailed at the purchase form Monday to Friday during the day. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee time slots or weekend deliveries.
- Artworks in "Pre-sale" will be shipped after the date specified in the product description.