Image: 48 x 68 cm. Paper: 78 x 100 cm.
Photogravure on Hahnemühle 350 grams paper.
Violent conflict is a recurring theme in the work of Serbian artist, Michael Milunovic, whose elegant narratives address the harsher realities of human existence. Visual references such as flags, rockets or tanks are often used by this artist to suggest the threat of violence and he has depicted boxers in paintings such as Suburban Boxer (2011), Boxer (2016) and Drum Fight (2018). In the exclusive series of photogravure prints developed for Limited by SOLO, violence escapes the impossible settings typical of Milunovic’s artwork and heads for the ring. Dynamic composition, striking colour and the artist’s trademark geometric features make for a fiercely contested fight in Boxing 1.
The frame is carefully selected by our team and assembled in an art specialist framing workshop.
These custom made frames are made of beechwood and oak wood. A natural or wengue finish is chosen by our curator, as well as its thickness –10 to 30 mm–, based on the needs of the artwork, as it is shown in the photographs.
Please, take into account that delivery time can be altered by the framing process, adding to the estimated delivery date between 4/7 working days.
Limited by Solo wishes to see its art pieces travelling around the world and getting to your door in the quickest and safest way.
- Shipping cost worldwide is free. We work with DHL.
- Custom and duty taxes are not included. For the convenience of our clients, custom and duty taxes are broken down at the checkout if any.
- Shipping time for destinations in the EU may vary between 3 and 5 working days and for non-EU destinations between 7 and 14 working days. In both cases counting from the moment when the purchase is completed.
- The package will be delivered at the address that was detailed at the purchase form Monday to Friday during the day. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee time slots or weekend deliveries.
- Artworks in "Pre-sale" will be shipped after the date specified in the product description.