Pendant, sterling silver
Salt water, effort, sunsets, passion and laughs. Juan Díaz-Faes talks love by drawing on one of his favourite, most romantic inspirations: endless days of surf or skate. These contemporary pieces feature his all-time trademarks: patterns and geometric elements. Designed exclusively for this collection, these classic geometries reflect the artist’s characteristic style translated into jewellery, endless stories brimming with optimism and passion for the things we love.
Limited by Solo wishes to see its art pieces travelling around the world and getting to your door in the quickest and safest way.
- Shipping cost worldwide is free. We work with DHL.
- Custom and duty taxes are not included. For the convenience of our clients, custom and duty taxes are broken down at the checkout if any.
- Shipping time for destinations in the EU may vary between 3 and 5 working days and for non-EU destinations between 7 and 14 working days. In both cases counting from the moment when the purchase is completed.
- The package will be delivered at the address that was detailed at the purchase form Monday to Friday during the day. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee time slots or weekend deliveries.
- Artworks in "Pre-sale" will be shipped after the date specified in the product description.