Limited Edition of 30. Hand-crafted by the artist.
7.8" x 7.8" in.
Jessup The Original Griptape laser cut on laminated poplar wood.
This diptych is part of the 7 Ply series by the artist Bnomio and his particular tribute to the world of skateboarding and urban artistic language. Using the same sandpaper material that is used to mount skateboards, Bnomio makes allusion to Andy Warhol's The Art of Mickey Mouse, which inspired him in the use of that material. Bnomio models his iconic Tear Away the Mask skull, making different cuts and focusing on the eyes. It is a tribute to the legendary Cocoa Eyes by the Swedish graphic designer, Olle Eksell. Skull Eyes on Wood is a limited edition designed exclusively for Limited by SOLO, bringing its discourse on identity to a high-quality, artisan-produced small-scale format.
Limited by Solo wishes to see its art pieces travelling around the world and getting to your door in the quickest and safest way.
- Shipping cost worldwide is free. We work with DHL.
- Custom and duty taxes are not included. For the convenience of our clients, custom and duty taxes are broken down at the checkout if any.
- Shipping time for destinations in the EU may vary between 5 and 7 working days and for non-EU destinations between 7 and 15 working days. In both cases counting from the moment when the purchase is completed.
- The package will be delivered at the address that was detailed at the purchase form Monday to Friday during the day. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee time slots or weekend deliveries.
- Artworks in "Pre-sale" will be shipped after the date specified in the product description.