Image: 78 x 103 cm. Paper: 136,5 x 94,5 cm.
Photogravure and chine collé on paper.
During his residence at Q21 MuseumsQuartier, Vienna, in 2016, Spanish artist Grip Face set himself the challenge of drawing a self-portrait every day. Daily Self Portrait 01 was the first he created, a pencil and ink sketch brought to life his personal notebook. In this limited edition photogravure print, crafted exclusively for Limited by SOLO, the original A5-sized artwork is transformed into a large-scale piece rich in fine details. Printed on paper especially selected to reflect the creamy shade of Grip Face’s diary, Daily Self Portrait 01 retains the intimate charm of the artist’s original drawing in a whole new format.
The frame is carefully selected by our team and assembled in an art specialist framing workshop.
These custom made frames are made of beechwood and oak wood. A natural or wengue finish is chosen by our curator, as well as its thickness –10 to 30 mm–, based on the needs of the artwork, as it is shown in the photographs.
Please, take into account that delivery time can be altered by the framing process, adding to the estimated delivery date between 4/7 working days.
Limited by Solo wishes to see its art pieces travelling around the world and getting to your door in the quickest and safest way.
- Shipping cost worldwide is free. We work with DHL.
- Custom and duty taxes are not included. For the convenience of our clients, custom and duty taxes are broken down at the checkout if any.
- Shipping time for destinations in the EU may vary between 5 and 7 working days and for non-EU destinations between 7 and 15 working days. In both cases counting from the moment when the purchase is completed.
- The package will be delivered at the address that was detailed at the purchase form Monday to Friday during the day. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee time slots or weekend deliveries.
- Artworks in "Pre-sale" will be shipped after the date specified in the product description.