32 x 51 x 17 cm
Resin, acrylic paint and gloss finish
RocknRolla first appeared in the central scene of SPECULUM, the digital triptych inspired by El Bosco's Garden of Earthly Delights created by SMACK where she slipped trapped in an infinite loop.
Again translated into a sculptural form, RocknRolla gets a makeover by Spanish artist Bnomio and renamed Seeker. This new design, inspired by street art, traditional tattoo culture and American aesthetics, includes some recurring elements in the artist's iconography, such as the skull and the use of black, white and gold. The presence of the eye and the shape of the spermatozoid are related to the name of the piece, as both are associated with the idea of seeking and finding.
Limited by Solo wishes to see its art pieces travelling around the world and getting to your door in the quickest and safest way.
- Shipping cost worldwide is free. We work with DHL.
- Custom and duty taxes are not included. For the convenience of our clients, custom and duty taxes are broken down at the checkout if any.
- Shipping time for destinations in the EU may vary between 5 and 7 working days and for non-EU destinations between 7 and 15 working days. In both cases counting from the moment when the purchase is completed.
- The package will be delivered at the address that was detailed at the purchase form Monday to Friday during the day. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee time slots or weekend deliveries.
- Artworks in "Pre-sale" will be shipped after the date specified in the product description.