Expected date of delivery October 20th 2020.
32 x 51 x 17 cm.
Acrylic paint on resin with a glossy finish.
Original sin as you might never have imagined it, RocknRolla is a seductive serpent with red lips, gleaming white teeth and a protruding tongue, which inevitably recalls the legendary Rolling Stones logo designed by John Pasche in 1971.
RocknRolla first appeared in SPECULUM, a digital triptych by Dutch creative trio SMACK, inspired by Hieronymus Bosch’s The Garden of Earthly Delights, in which it slithers across the central panel, trapped in an endless loop.
Now translated into sculptural form, RocknRolla is a limited edition resin figure created exclusively for Limited by SOLO, hand cast with a high shine finish in a striking colour combination of black, red and white.
Limited by Solo wishes to see its art pieces travelling around the world and getting to your door in the quickest and safest way.
- Shipping cost worldwide is free. We work with DHL.
- Custom and duty taxes are not included. For the convenience of our clients, custom and duty taxes are broken down at the checkout if any.
- Shipping time for destinations in the EU may vary between 5 and 7 working days and for non-EU destinations between 7 and 14 working days. In both cases counting from the moment when the purchase is completed.
- The package will be delivered at the address that was detailed at the purchase form Monday to Friday during the day. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee time slots or weekend deliveries.
- Artworks in "Pre-sale" will be shipped after the date specified in the product description.