Playing with the iconography of a simulated packaging, Díaz-Faes takes us to the fun pop colorism of American retro advertising. Delving into an innovative use of his characteristic patterns, as if by magic, he pulls out of his sleeve this unique work on skateboards. An invitation to break the boundaries between exterior urban language and interior decoration.
- Edition: Unique artwork signed by the artist (Authenticity Certificate Included)
- Material: Wood
- Technique: Acrylic on wood, hand painted by Juan Díaz-Faes.
- Measurements: 21,5 x 1 x 83 cm
- Weight: 1,2kg
Note: Handmade works have the value of being unique and have small nuances. Each piece is made with the utmost care to be a perfect work and may have small differences that convey personality and authenticity to the work.
Limited by Solo wishes to see its art pieces travelling around the world and getting to your door in the quickest and safest way.
- Shipping cost worldwide is free. We work with DHL.
- Custom and duty taxes are not included. For the convenience of our clients, custom and duty taxes are broken down at the checkout if any.
- Shipping time for destinations in the EU may vary between 5 and 7 working days and for non-EU destinations between 7 and 15 working days. In both cases counting from the moment when the purchase is completed.
- The package will be delivered at the address that was detailed at the purchase form Monday to Friday during the day. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee time slots or weekend deliveries.
- Artworks in "Pre-sale" will be shipped after the date specified in the product description.