30,8 x 25,5 x 3,4 cm.
Published by Albin Michel Beaux Livres
Texts in French
240 pages, full colour offset printing
Hard cover, includes poster
This spectacular edition, whose cover folds out to a 90 x 80 cm poster, offers a retrospective on the work of internationally renowned artist, Quentin Garel. The monograph includes preparatory charcoal drawings, wooden sculptures carved with a chainsaw and over twenty years’ worth of projects carried out in collaboration with museums, designers, architects and galleries.
Texts are by Alin Avila, art critic, curator and editor-in-chief of AREA revue, along with Christine Argot and Luc Vivès, both of whom are teachers, researchers and specialists in the history of the collections held at the palaeontology and comparative anatomy gallery at the National Museum of Natural History, Paris.
Limited by Solo wishes to see its art pieces travelling around the world and getting to your door in the quickest and safest way.
- Shipping cost worldwide is free. We work with DHL.
- Custom and duty taxes are not included. For the convenience of our clients, custom and duty taxes are broken down at the checkout if any.
- Shipping time for destinations in the EU may vary between 5 and 7 working days and for non-EU destinations between 7 and 15 working days. In both cases counting from the moment when the purchase is completed.
- The package will be delivered at the address that was detailed at the purchase form Monday to Friday during the day. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee time slots or weekend deliveries.
- Artworks in "Pre-sale" will be shipped after the date specified in the product description.