Limited Edition of 50. Signed and numbered by the artist.
27.5" x 19.6" in.
Giclée Print on 188 g Hahnemühle Photo Rag paper.
In his artistic manifesto Tear Away the Mask, linked to the image of the skull, Bnomio presents us a discourse on identity. How we can all end up hiding ourselves behind a mask in our daily lives or in social media. The skull makes us all the same, regardless of our origin. This image, which has become a hallmark of his minimalist, monochromatic style, and a very defined linear art, has been an active part in his street art. A spontaneous use of paste up with stickers that is now transformed into a new format, a captivating high quality Giclée print, a limited edition designed exclusively for Limited by SOLO.
Limited by Solo wishes to see its art pieces travelling around the world and getting to your door in the quickest and safest way.
- Shipping cost worldwide is free. We work with DHL.
- Custom and duty taxes are not included. For the convenience of our clients, custom and duty taxes are broken down at the checkout if any.
- Shipping time for destinations in the EU may vary between 5 and 7 working days and for non-EU destinations between 7 and 15 working days. In both cases counting from the moment when the purchase is completed.
- The package will be delivered at the address that was detailed at the purchase form Monday to Friday during the day. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee time slots or weekend deliveries.
- Artworks in "Pre-sale" will be shipped after the date specified in the product description.