178 x 118 cm.
Graphite on paper.
Pencil lines are transformed into bulbous, sculptural forms in Carl Krull’s Olmec Series of pencil on paper drawings created in 2014. Tight black lines recall a seismograph or natural phenomena such as tree rings or stalactites, while skilful use of curves and space give the impression of cave-like depth. In Olmec #2, pareidolia, our human tendency to seek out facial features in random forms, also seems to play a part, as a central figure appears to emerge from the mass. A unique work by the renowned Danish artist, Carl Krull, Olmec #2 is a world in itself, a fluid mass sculpted of space.
Limited by Solo wishes to see its art pieces travelling around the world and getting to your door in the quickest and safest way.
- Shipping cost worldwide is free. We work with DHL.
- Custom and duty taxes are not included. For the convenience of our clients, custom and duty taxes are broken down at the checkout if any.
- Shipping time for destinations in the EU may vary between 3 and 5 working days and for non-EU destinations between 7 and 14 working days. In both cases counting from the moment when the purchase is completed.
- The package will be delivered at the address that was detailed at the purchase form Monday to Friday during the day. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee time slots or weekend deliveries.
- Artworks in "Pre-sale" will be shipped after the date specified in the product description.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.