50 x 50 cm.
Giclée print on paper.
This limited edition print depicts Greta, a sculpture created by Nina Saunders in 2015 and the protagonist of Greta’s Party, an installation at the Hermes flagship store in New York. For Saunders, whose furniture-based artworks are often conceived as fluid, living beings, Greta is much more than a melting armchair: she is a fun-loving partygoer, dancing the conga!
The frame is carefully selected by our team and assembled in an art specialist framing workshop.
These custom made frames are made of beechwood and oak wood. A natural or wengue finish is chosen by our curator, as well as its thickness –10 to 30 mm–, based on the needs of the artwork, as it is shown in the photographs.
Please, take into account that delivery time can be altered by the framing process, adding to the estimated delivery date between 4/7 working days.
Limited by Solo wishes to see its art pieces travelling around the world and getting to your door in the quickest and safest way.
- Shipping cost worldwide is free. We work with DHL.
- Custom and duty taxes are not included. For the convenience of our clients, custom and duty taxes are broken down at the checkout if any.
- Shipping time for destinations in the EU may vary between 3 and 5 working days and for non-EU destinations between 7 and 14 working days. In both cases counting from the moment when the purchase is completed.
- The package will be delivered at the address that was detailed at the purchase form Monday to Friday during the day. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee time slots or weekend deliveries.
- Artworks in "Pre-sale" will be shipped after the date specified in the product description.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.