Piece available on Pre-Sale
Shipping from the 15th of January 2022.
Pre-sale limited to 50 units.
Once the Pre-sale is sold out you can join a waiting list. Write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
23 x 22 x 7.5 cm
Carved wood, construction brick, steel and motor*
*Europlug (type C). Voltage 110-220v.
You know the feeling... Brick, a machine with an existential crisis due to its lack of purpose. With just a few moving parts and a great sense of humor, this sculpture invites us to reflect on our own live’s foolishness.
Nik Ramage, sculptor of the useless and absurd, in collaboration with Limited by SOLO brings together a numbered limited edition of the kinetic sculpture to identify with.
Limited by Solo wishes to see its art pieces travelling around the world and getting to your door in the quickest and safest way.
- Shipping cost worldwide is free. We work with DHL.
- Custom and duty taxes are not included. For the convenience of our clients, custom and duty taxes are broken down at the checkout if any.
- Shipping time for destinations in the EU may vary between 5 and 7 working days and for non-EU destinations between 7 and 15 working days. In both cases counting from the moment when the purchase is completed.
- The package will be delivered at the address that was detailed at the purchase form Monday to Friday during the day. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee time slots or weekend deliveries.
- Artworks in "Pre-sale" will be shipped after the date specified in the product description.